- Smooth, light Bordeaux. Good everyday wine
- Square Wine associate Kristin's recommendation - deep dark juicy
- Good tasty wine, a little shallow. Bought in Aldi, France.
- Excellent Bordeaux for the price. At The Wine Shop at Rivergate.
- Ruby red claret. Primary, yet not austere, quite fwd, with aeration, aromas of chocolate coated cherry, licorice, violet, herb, flint, fresh spice and a bit of oak come out of play. on the palate, dark cherry, cocoa, black tea leaf. Soft tannins, though kinda dry, short finish, jam and faint smoke. Lacking good balance, although decent for a 20-dollar wine. Low acidity. Nose better than mouth feel. Some bitterness in the mid palate. Better next day. Silky, with more weight, a sense of 2009 ripeness. Structure a bit thin, short finish, with bitterness lingers.