- Australian red wine. Dave and Jenn got for me for my bday
- Good wine at good price at STK (ME hotel) London
- Reminded me of Australia! Such a good wine at a pretty decent price. Tannins and jammy feel.
- Elianas gift to me for valentines day. The first bottle of our monthly vineyard wine shop. Indian food and The Notebook
- What a disappointment! This was my first Israeli Moscato. The nose was pleasant showing pear and honeysuckle essence. The flavor however was tannic with a sharp aftertaste reminding me of acidtone or turpentine. Will not be buying again. (Of course it could be just a bad vintage run? The skins left on the leas to long?)