- Very crisp. Fruity but dry. Bought at Mike Charles in Howland, OH
- Kono 2013 Sauvignon Blanc. Bottled; Riverlands, Marlborough, Blenheim, New Zealand. Imported by Total Beverage Solution in SC $8.99 Very light color, even lighter rim (shows age). Medium body. Initial white grape scent. Crisp. Honey dew. Apple? Smells sweeter than it tastes. Light flavor when left on the tongue. Dry, fruity aftertaste. Alcohol present. Low acidity. [Drank chilled around 40ish℉] (Back label; citrus, gooseberries, passionfruit, natural acidity, long crisp dry finish)
- Very good City Park Grill
- Affordable NZ white, was a big hit at the BBQ
- Crisp, clean and slightly citrus. This wine is from New Zealand and is great with anything, especially fish.