- Valentine Dinner Pinot Noir. Paired with grilled ribeye steaks, mushrooms and brown gravy mashed potatoes.
- Smooth red-Casa Nuova Italian Waiter recommendthis over merlot. Delicious pair w/cheeseburger, salmon & Tksgiving dinner
- 14 Hands Hot to Trot blend Columbia Valley from Cheesecake Factory. Better than Mark West Pinot Noir, needs smokier.
- Not a fan. Acidic and not very smooth. As it opens it maintains the acid and finishes fruity.
- So yummy! Different from my faves. Light, fruity, cherry.