- Melissa Stevenson's brother gave her this wine. She gave to us.
- Bordeaux. Didn't find it as flavorful. Rather bland or sour.
- 2001. Purple color with dark core. Wonderful nose of Bell pepper, cigar box, currants, hint of vanilla and incense, cloves, cream. Iron mineral scent Palate, so soft, with a tiny bit of spicy note, tobacco leaf, cream, cherry juice, smoke, coffee bean. Medium finish with spice, tobacco. Prominent tasty tannins with strong tobacco note, cherry in finish and purple floral.
- 1999. Clear ruby red with long seductive legs. Nose of purple fruits, forest floor, vanilla, a little oak, cherry, incense, fresh spring floral, a bit of cigar. Palate, medium bodied, soft texture, round, truffle, blackberry, cassis, earth, tobacco. Still need time. With time, leather, truffle and round tannins adding a beautiful weight to the structure. Like a sweet girl from next.door type haha Finish of cigar pipe, smoke, wood.
- Drank the wine at ian place