- Not a top ten for me. A little bit bite-y for me. Maybe w BBQ. Not going to be a repeat purchase.
- Kai-Lee. (K-yls ) French malbec. South of burgundy in cajor. Organic wine. 24 mos in oak, 24 in concrete. Classic malbec even for France. More tannic than Argentina malbecs .
- Argentina 70% Malbec 18% Bonarda
- Love this. Goes with everything. Wonderful flavor, great balance . Under $15. A regular wine for us.
- My favorite Malbec. Great balance if flavors with a little bite in the end. Under $15 this is faaaabulous.