- Malbec from Argentina. $15. Frog Leg Inn wine dinner. Less sweet. Descent but not exceptional.
- Kai-Lee. (K-yls ) French malbec. South of burgundy in cajor. Organic wine. 24 mos in oak, 24 in concrete. Classic malbec even for France. More tannic than Argentina malbecs .
- A very good Malbec from Argentina. Around $10-12. Had this wine in Venice, Fla. 2014.
- Salvatore jouinipe Malbec Mendoza Argentina
- $13@Dul Fine Wine. Lush black fruit, vanillin, and herbs. Long finish with juicy mouthfeel and soft tannins. 90 pts.