- A lot like Kim Crawford. Slightly less balance
- A crazy spicy Gamay Noir from the Loire. Old vines, granite & lots of big black pepper. Unlike any Gamay I've ever had!
- 5+ Very full. A lot if pepper and spice. Long spicy finish
- Super fruity head with lots of sweetness - very bright and has a bit of weight. But it immediately disappears and clears with some citrus acidity. 3.5 rating
- Cheesetique, light up front with a sock you in the face pepper 2 seconds in. Pair with lots of kisses for best flavor