- 2007 Scott Paul, La Paulee, Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Oregon - medium ruby red, soft, warm, earthy aromas, mildly full red cherry, smooth and creamy. Nice red berries linger on the finish.
- Nice to start, but still reasonably thin and lingers a bit sour. 6.5/10
- One of the best pinots we've had. Bright and earthy and also very complex. Very little linger.
- Easy drinking Pinot, with lingering fruit notes... Good with Pasta, Pizza... Nice price point.
- Delightfully fruity with a nice "pop" in the mouth. Flavor lingers - no nasty aftertaste.