- Tequila purchased in PV when zip lining. Muy excellent!
- Chelada - fresh lime juice & light Mexican beer served in an ice-fillrd glass with a salted rim. Low in alcohol since youre diluting already light beer with line juice & ice. Super refreshing. Goes great with grilled pork chops & roasted tomatillo slaw (from jimtown store cookbook). Also fab the next day in pork tacos.
- Awesome! Skip the line though
- County Line, Anderson Valley, rose of Pinot Noir. Very tasty.
- This was a gift Marb/Barty received. On-line it sells for $10 which is a great price. Spicy, smooth, yet sweet.