- Wine mom brought for my bday brunch
- Langue doc Region in the SW of France is where Mary travel with Lunds/Byerlie's to tour olive groves.
- Intense red fruit and mild spice. Wine spectator smart buy.
- 2011 - Languedoc A blend of 50%. Grenache, 40% Syrah & 10% Mourvèdre. Nice Soft finish mod dry w/med fruit.
- - Syrah, Carignan, Grenache - Coteaux du Languedoc - soft red fruit aromas and flavors with just a bit of dried herbs, white pepper and mineral notes - easy drinking, 13.5% - with Jeremy and Heather, Paris - retail in France for 9-13€; Canada for twice