- Kendall Jackson Cabernet Sauvignon vintners reserve
- Good wine :) Family owned. Artisan quality. Steep, terraced vineyards on mountains and ridges provide the Ideal environment for our Cabernet Sauvignon to thrive. We use a combination of French and American oak to add different spice nuances as well as fruit from Sonoma County. The result is wine that is rich and round, with wild blackberry, cassis and mocha flavors.
- Kendall Jackson Cabernet Sauvignon vintners reserve 2010
- Jackson Estates - California 2007
- Nice one. Easy to drink. 22$ at SAQ