- Good wine :) Family owned. Artisan quality. Steep, terraced vineyards on mountains and ridges provide the Ideal environment for our Cabernet Sauvignon to thrive. We use a combination of French and American oak to add different spice nuances as well as fruit from Sonoma County. The result is wine that is rich and round, with wild blackberry, cassis and mocha flavors.
- Blackberry, dark chocolate
- Highly rec by wine store demonstrator. Cab merlot blend in bordeaux style. Strong alc nose but smooth, layered on palate
- Good Everyday wine but can be an elegant wine too.
- More expensive than my usual, but fruity and very delish!