- Trader Joes. Decent Malbec. Under $10. Not a dinner wine or special occasion. Just a summer wine. Maybe for Sangria?
- Really quite good once you allow it to open up. Drank 1/2 the 2nd night and it was amazing. It was just ok the first night. Definitely a decanter wine.
- Tasty, full-bodied wine w just a slight bit of sweetness
- June wine club. A definite favorite blend. Good with food or just for fun. Flavorful. Smooth
- This is one if our favorites and is our go to wine with pretty much any food. We just really like it.