- Slight tingle on the palate, mildly dry. Not an outstanding wine, just a fair blend mix of zinfandel, merlot, and cab sauv.
- Very enjoyable wine. Oak, cherry hints. Just enough boldness to it without it being overpowering.
- Merlot , Shiraz, Petit Verdo, Petit Merlot. Just a great wine, perfect age
- Great smooth wine just to sit and relax with
- This is an amazing wine for the 8 to10 dollar price range... Drinks like a a much more expensive bottle.. Some berry fruit, and cherry upfront.. With some cinnamon and coke flavors.. Nice tart tannic finish.. With just a hint of sweetness... Nice medium body.. Loved this wine