- I have this beautiful bottle Cabernet just waiting for You.
- Too young. We decanted and had with steak. Great wine just needs more time in the bottle.
- $11 bottle. Medium body, slightly fruity. Just o.k. Nothing special.
- Drank half of this bottle, then the rest a few days later. Was better after sitting, but still just a middle of the road cab sauv in my opinion.
- Full bodied. Not a strong aroma out of the bottle. With swirling, smell of berry, lead, mushroom and tobacco on the nose. On palate, velvety, smooth, tannin seems to have soften well, with just a bit of hardness towards the end. Quite nice & easy to drink.