- One of my favorite Rhône style wines at Amèlie pairs well with cheese, charcuterie and gratin, and foie gras
- Medium to full bodied southern French wine blend, well balanced would be good with hard cheese and cured meats.
- RHONE at Roland home. Nice easy wine.
- Wine I bought in tariff free section of Amsterdam airport and was first bottle I drank in Cannes. Excellent!! 5 stars!
- Ctozes-Hermitage Domain des Lises 2009, Shiraz, Hermitage, Rhone Red Wine - Strong finish. Will definitely drink again.