- Gross...tart, bitter, sour...hard to swallow wine! No go!!
- There are two hard and fast rules in life: Never ever run with scissors and never sell an award-winning wine for under$1
- Dark Side of the Moon. Hard Rock in Orlando.
- Hard to tell difference from merlot. A bit more acidic?
- Nose is actually kinda low key, with only cream and sweetness, star fruit?? Close to full bodied. Extremely smooth, very ripe, but not over the top. Sugar coated cherry, orange zest, anise. Super smooth, great structure as always. Syrupy With time and air, nose of black currant, licorice coming out. Super tasty, chewy tannins, no hard edges at all for a young wine. Medium to full bodied Finish is decent, with vanilla note and light tea leaf The high alcohol level is masterfully hidden, brilliant. Slowly, developed iron, mineral nose