- L'Aventure (Paso Robles, Ca) The Sibling 2010 (Syrah/Grenache/Mourvedre) full fruity blend, great with food
- L'Aventure (Paso Robles, Ca) Cote A Cote Estate 2010 (Grenache/Syrah/Mourvedre) smooth blend, great with food
- Sofa King Bueno 2011 Paso Robles. 79% Syrah, 12% Mourvedre, 5% Petite Syrah, 4% Grenache. Fruity plum character and higher acid levels with mils tannins. Doesn't deliver on the fruit the way you'd expect and never really comes together. Drinkable nonetheless. 85.
- 2007 Cerise 43% grenache, 25% syrah, 18% petite sirah, 12% mourvedre, 2% roussane Paso Robles
- El cotes du Paso Robles 2010 syrah grenache mourvedre. Warm fruit and acidic finish followed by mild tannins. A complete feel. A terrific every day wine. 84.