- I'm still thinking about this wine the next day. "JoanGiné" Blanc, from Priorat Spain. White Grenache, Macabeo, Viognier
- Vinya selva de mar, Mas Estela, Emporda 2014. Can barber @ sant antoni
- Groundwork Grenache peppery with a hint of fruit. At Luis wine bar in SLO 5/24/15
- From McKinney wine shop. Great drinkable wine (Grenache blend)
- Very entertaining Australian wine, not too intense but rich in undertones and easy to drink. 38% grenache / shiraz 36% / mourvedre 26%. Was recommended as alternative to Gigondas - and it is lovely. 9.