- The lunatic grape. 100% Carignan from Aubai Mema. Old vines, small batch, smooth & soft red fruit. Rebellious indeed.
- Trebbiano is the same grape as Ugni Blanc. Low yield old vines & clay. Full bodied, long finish, a little too fruity.
- Light bodied,smooth and fruity.easy drinking,light red wine. Grape used - pinot noir Tastes like black cherries and blackberries,has a pepper taste at the end. Grown in Monterey, California #667 is the vine the grape comes off of to make this wine.
- Staff pick at vine. Blend of a few grapes. $24
- Light merlot, grapes taken off the vine early.