- 70% costalejo aka petaquita most common grape in Portugal. Rich, Shira cab fans will like. Vanilla. Alcohol spikes. Good pizza wine.
- Schram vineyard in Waconia, mm. Good, similar to a Pinot noir, Marquette grape grown in minnesota
- Luzon Crianza, 2011 By Bodegas JUMILLA grape 91 pts $15 at Sav-Way Very nice, with a little spice Good on its own, or with lighter fare
- Good, very mild, best cold. Like spiked grape juice lol
- Combo of Grenache, Mourvèdre and Shiraz grapes. A good quality barossa valley red, nice med dry finish