- Medium dry Loire white with crisp grape flavours. Domaine de Rabelais 2013. Bought on tour. Good for a summer drink on is own, but probably also with salmon or ham.
- Blend of Syrah, Merlot and Xinomavro (Greek indigenous grape) Good, full bodied. Recommended by Andrea at Marco Polo
- Little young but good grapes
- 70% costalejo aka petaquita most common grape in Portugal. Rich, Shira cab fans will like. Vanilla. Alcohol spikes. Good pizza wine.
- Schram vineyard in Waconia, mm. Good, similar to a Pinot noir, Marquette grape grown in minnesota