- Definitely needed to open up. A bit strong/ harsh right at the get go, but opened up beautifully and really enjoyed it!
- Crisp and clean Russian River Chardonnay, neutral oakiness. Jeff, who served us, was a bit of an ass. Most of their wines are from Napa grapes. Won't go back. $24 - 2014 trip.
- Hip Chicks nv Wine Bunny Rouge 80/20 OR/Wa Cab Franc 40 Malbec Zin and Pinot noir 20 ea dry flavorful fruity 16$ very go
- Loved this wine from 2009 and our trip to niagara. Full bodied and ready to go.
- Dallas tx- CES- ok-80 bucks- go with better....