- Fruity taste like fresh grapes, Smooth, just the right amount of sweetness, Easy on the palate
- Nothing pronounced but doable. The definition of a generic white wine.
- Rhône-style blend (Shiraz, Cinsaut, Carignan, Mourvèdre & Pinotage). Berry & plum aromas. Pepper & leather background.
- South African Rhone Varietal. Gamey texture and mouthfeel. Nice dark fruits. Decently balanced.
- Smoky yet inviting nose, medium acidity, aggressive tannins, meaty/gamey finish. Cheap, but drinks like a more expensive