- '12 Barrique Cabernet, Sonoma . Yum!!!! Had a glass at oakleeaf
- Ink in your glass, chocolate dusted blackberry jam. Lush & velvety finish. Coolest label too! Get The Stand🍷🍷🍷🍷
- Very good blend from grapes 2 glass wine tasting. Christine likes it too.
- Dr. Loosen Reisling 2014 - lightly sweet. Enjoyed a glass at Wharf Hill. Andy "definitely liked it" 😊
- Heavy, full-bodied Merlot. An intense black cherry colour coats the glass with notes of dark fruits and anise on the nose. This focused red offers taut plum and other dark fruits along with a hint of sage. The Reserve Merlot has been aged for 12 months in French and American oak.