- Debbie Rupp and I had a glass of this at Essena golf course and both loved it! I give it a 10!
- Matanzas creek sav blanc :1st glass in Sonoma at Doubletree wine bar. Fruity and yummy
- Wine Cellar in EPCOT's Italy. $16 a glass. Wonderful. Would buy for my home collection in a minute.
- Really light róse of strawberries. Grew on me as we had the second glass.
- Chelada - fresh lime juice & light Mexican beer served in an ice-fillrd glass with a salted rim. Low in alcohol since youre diluting already light beer with line juice & ice. Super refreshing. Goes great with grilled pork chops & roasted tomatillo slaw (from jimtown store cookbook). Also fab the next day in pork tacos.