- Was a cracker. Savoury notes, opened up in the glass. Arte described as best wine she can remember having
- Greek wine from The Society. First glass was just ok. Rest of bottle was super. Cannot wait for 2nd bottle.
- 2014 vintage. Good wine but only got one small glass before Eric drank it all up!
- Entwine Merlot - smooth and really nice. Not too tannin-y, and no hangover after a few glasses. Loved this wine!
- Ink in your glass, chocolate dusted blackberry jam. Lush & velvety finish. Coolest label too! Get The Stand🍷🍷🍷🍷