- Greek wine from The Society. First glass was just ok. Rest of bottle was super. Cannot wait for 2nd bottle.
- Not bad for a $10 bottle of wine. Chronicle award winner. Bottled in Livermore. Wonder where conncanon or Wente
- Fruit. Citrus. Sweet. Refreshing. Florida Wine. Summer wine. Chicken. Shellfish.
- To sweet, short somewhat buttery but very short, nose is hard to distinguish. Not even a table wine, no desire to drink again.
- This is a do-again wine. Meaty and full, with dark cherry and spice.