- Rich complex California Pinot - $12 at 300 or Milcreek
- lots of sediment, dark garnet, medium low acid, medium low alcohol, tannin, orange ring
- Color- dark garnet fading into brownish pink rim w/ watery meniscus Nose-dry cinn, dry spice, dusty oak, steamed asparagus, black cherry skin, freshly mulled soil, light smoked meat, purple flowers, hints of chocolate, bruised yellow and red old apples Palette-plum, black cherry, red and yellow apple skin, tobacco, old oak, vegetal skins
- Excellent Pinot. Tracey even liked it. Little sweeter than most.
- Dark red with garnet margin. Typical Bordeaux nose with spice. Round. R Bordeaux right bank style. 9R