- Strawberry nose w ultra light body, non existant tannin and a touch dry. Gamay is Too light for me. 2.5* $12@Gelsons
- Wonderful Gamay enjoyed over a leisurely supper at Café Campagne. We ordered a second bottle immediately.
- Chateau Des Bois - Les Bois Des Chiens 2010 - in Switzerland d near the airport A Gamay. Very good
- Very nice light red with some acidity but not a lot of tannins. Has good fruit (plum) flavor, but not too sweet. First red I have actually enjoyed. $9.95
- Chilled red. It's not bad... Light. Similar to a Pinot