- V. Satui Gamay. 11.29 tour winery
- 2013. Really focused, pure fruit. Featherlite tannins (this is Gamay). Quite serious and dark fruit. Great potential to age for a year or two.
- A crazy spicy Gamay Noir from the Loire. Old vines, granite & lots of big black pepper. Unlike any Gamay I've ever had!
- A Gamay and Cab Franc blend from Domaine des Pothiers. Super spicy, deep Loire Valley. Wild.
- Smooth. Upfront berry w/subtle spice finish. Great acid profile and tannin structure. Enjoy with exceptional company <3