- Post thanksgiving wine fun!
- Had this a couple of days ago. Very enjoyable, let it breathe. Tastes mature, but "fun" like a young wine.
- Absolutely delightful!! Lovely tartness, fun bubbles, delicious.
- Hints of chocolate and cassis on the nose. Needs to breath. Aroma is fun to work with on the glass. Chocolate on the late after taste. Easy Bordeaux. Great first wine when starting with French.
- Got to blend our wine insignias. Fun experience but I am not a good winemaker. Would have been better at drinking joeys