- Gascon Red blend, Colosal, 2013 Rich fruit, Malbec like but not too spicy 90 pts Excellent value, around $15 at Sal's
- Definitive cherry and strawberry aromas, excellent fruit flavor a and a velvety finish. Light & earthy. Cathy likes.
- 2010 Textbook Napa Cab - Smooth after 1-hr decanting. Nice oak, fruit, & slight pepper. Perfect w/ strip steak.
- Absolutely stunning..yeasty with a pronounced delicate fruit backbone. Yummy after a busy Memorial Day work day!!
- Groundwork Grenache peppery with a hint of fruit. At Luis wine bar in SLO 5/24/15