- WTSO $20 93ts - Wine Spectator! "This spicy red shows an alluring mix of ripe fruit, with more mature flavors of tobacc
- Top producer in Piedmont underrated varietal . Tight nose smokiness. Not aromatic lyrics exciting. Rustic aggressive fruit then disjointed. Tannins too agressive. No charisma. $13
- ⭐️3.5/5 ⭐️ Good, more full bodied, spicy notes |California |black fruits, and spice|
- Fruit. Citrus. Sweet. Refreshing. Florida Wine. Summer wine. Chicken. Shellfish.
- Another great reco from Robbie-fruit, body, low tannin, yum. Lobster fettuccine, shrimp Paesano & cheese pizza for ECO.