- Nice and dark with a full body and excellent dark fruit bouquet. Would buy again.
- Surprisingly bright fruit, this '04 Can Franc was funky but well made. Funky ness blew off. Old world style.
- Dry Creek Valley, Sonoma County. This was delicious. Great balance between dry and fruit. Thanks Dave Le Clair.
- Dark purple color, good fruit up front but dissipates quickly to dry finish. Wine Merchants $9.00 750 ml
- Dark chocolate, dark berry fruit. Full flavor, not overly tannic. Wine Merchants, $8.21, 750 ml