- Warm, inviting full bodied wine. Coffee & dark red fruits-has to be one of my fav bottles so far. It's round and warming
- This Pinot noir opened up beautifully. Nice spice and earth, subtle fruit. $20 would buy again. Give it time to breath
- Black cherry, plum fruit flavored & aromas w/ touch of spiciness & soft, supple finish
- Spanish red with spicy aromas, berry fruit flavors and velvety finish.
- This is a Beautiful, Big, Napa Blend with extra firm tannins and a deep, rich flavor of black and blue fruit. Love this.