- Clean, dry white with lime-melon fruit back drop. Would go very well with fish tacos and other light fish dishes.
- 6 yrs old it was nice and had a lively fruit. Buy again
- A bit bitter after 1hr of decant. Fruit never totally took over. Decent but not great. Half Italian $15
- Red/ light with smooth finish. Slight pepper flavor with cherry and fruit. Very nice Italian wine.
- Côtes du Rhône 2014, Aldi. Agree with the description: 'bright, fresh, and packed with juicy fragrant fruits'. Enjoyable.