- Love this cab. Fruit forward and full, round, easy on the palate. Tannins are soft
- Smooth mid body, not very fruity, but warmer fruit
- Med + Acid Med-long finish Med body Nose- ripe raspberry, ripe strawberry, ripe cranberry, smoke, damp forest floor, wet leaves, purple flowers, slight spice or red licorice, lite tar Pallet-confirm fruits and wood with long, complex finish.
- Wonderful rec from Beltramos that I'm giving as a present to my letter-writers! Hint of vanilla, fruit forward
- Drank with steak. Light start with smooth finish. Hints of fruit with berry nose. Delicious. Should have again.