- Upon first open- huge tar and meat aroma. Taste is intense and full of dark fruit, little pepper and very drying. Planty
- Un peu dur, acidité vive, fruit éclatant, peu avenant, mais intéressant. Trop jeune après 43 ans ? Intemporel...
- Spanish wine from LaMancha. Big fruit nice soft wine. Great for summer not a big red like a cab.
- Ruby red with some browning near the rim. Graphite, currants, red fruit, coffee, creamy cassis, florals, very savory, great nose. Plum juicy, tobacco, red cherry, brilliant secondary nuances. Round, silky texture. Soft tannins, so smooth, juicy. Excellent finish with length, dried fruits, smoke and wood.
- Argyle Willamette Valley Pinot Noir 2009 Red fruit and medium body, good mid-palate. Purple flower nose.