- Fun little red. Blackberry, cherry. Full wine, considering its under $10. Give it a try. Perfect with friends.
- Sweet! 1st red that I ever enjoyed! No yucky aftertaste and no puckering. Red wine loving friends did not like it.
- WFM Sample. V12. Nice red fruit. Soft and user friendly. Good length from a $13ish wine. 88 points.
- bacchanale Crested Butte. what a lovely, food friendly, Italian red. dried flowers and a smooth finish! yum
- Under $8 - great feedback from friends at Jeri's bunco group.