- Purple fruits highlight this smooth red made with Chilean grapes and homemade in Smith Mountain Lake. Happy New Year!
- Light red will full flavor nice finish. Fish and poultry friendly
- Lovely all alone (better w/a friend for sure)! I'm thinkin' a rich red meat meal would be great w/the berry aromas!
- Fun little red. Blackberry, cherry. Full wine, considering its under $10. Give it a try. Perfect with friends.
- Sweet! 1st red that I ever enjoyed! No yucky aftertaste and no puckering. Red wine loving friends did not like it.