- Really affordable wine from Trader Joes. Medium to full bodied. While there's something about it I don't like on its own (too tannic? ), it's great with food.
- Smooth and light and fantastic with tomato based foods! And great to sip on! Definitely a must keep!
- Pinot Noir has a great fruity flavor but a bit on the drier side, best served with food.
- Bordering on rose, a bit sweet but not bad. Meant to be chilled, pair with spicy food.
- ML good with food or for drinking alone. Delicious! Fruity, semi dry rich with red berries (raspberry)