- Enjoyed even without food. Smooth. TJ $13 Unfortunately tall corked bottle.
- 20 dol wine. Rich, still not ready, smell vinager still but really tasty. Good with light food, carpaccio etc.
- Medium ....body fruit foreword mild to no tannins...slightly acidic...ok with spice food
- Accessible red wine and drinkable even without food. Drank with spicy chicken. Grand vin de Bordeaux.
- Light body,fruity and sweet Crisp and tangy and pairs well with a variety of food(like bbq chips) Grape used-Riesling Tastes like citrus,peach and apple Grown in Washington state Originally a German wine #1 best selling Riesling in US