- Pinot Noir at Marco Polo with Garske's. Very nice Very light and floral.
- Flower taste, thin, rich, daily wine
- Blend of Grenache, Syrah and Cinsault with a beautiful rose a floral nose with hints of aniseed and brown sugar. Taste of white flowers, cherries and fruit drops.
- Seductively reveals a perfume of blackberry liqueur, white flowers, vanilla and a hint of figs.
- Dark crimson, inky. Clean, crisp nose of currants, dark licorice, creamy light cherry, blueberry. Still young and not revealing much. Hints of smoke and oak with coaxing. Tannic, super fine, powdery, raspberry, flowers, incredible structure, medium plus mouth feel. Very clear and focus. Long, juicy, spicy finish Very nice.