- Young, dark profile, with ruby rim. tight upfront, With air, toned down, soothing nose of currants, spring flowers, caramel, rock minerals, minty leaves, coffee, hint of alcohol and olives, 14%. Nice nose. Black fruits, candied cherry, coffee bean, earth, easy drinking, slight bitterness at the back end. Very linear, dry tannins, not much complexity, missing good acidity, short on balance, weak mouth feel. Hard pressed for the finish, short, dry plum skin, tobacco.
- Great nose, white flowers, iron, metals, rec cherry, extracted juice, light herb, violet. Plush, soft texture, plum juice, black fruits, really quite nice, pure. Dry tannins, chewy, need to soften up. But quite good
- Flowers on the nose, light sweetness in the front, medium middle, light bitter wet finish. Less than $16 at Fuji. Again!
- Featuring acacia flower, lime, honey, and a unique touch of almond.
- John & Suzanne UT tailgate w/ Era