- Milk chocolate, dried flowers, pretty light for a Syrah
- Medium body, very dry with flavours of dried flowers. Django's in CB,CO
- Reveals perfume of blackberry liquor, white flowers, vanilla and hint of figs. Very good red wine. Smooth, semi-sweet.
- Produced in the Maconnais region of Burgundy. 100% chardonnay. Fresh honey and white flower aromas. Paring roasted salmon,shellfish, or creamy cheeses
- Aromas of ripe tropical fruits pineapples, cantaloupe, guava, banana skins, accents of yellow flowers, butter, and hints of vanilla, butterscotch, and smoked oak. Tastes of charred American oak, butter, baking spices, cantaloupe rind, banana, and white grapefruit.