- Crisp...ok. Lisa my love liked
- Chardonnay 2011 with hints of white flowers and pineapple, perfect with fish or white meats, R3
- Obsessed..although can only afford to drink when with mom...expensive..
- Elegant scents and flavors of spice, toasted oats, honey, white flowers. Medium bodied, dry finish.
- Laus, 2010 Chardonnay from Somotano: C: hay like, N: honey, melon, apricot, white flowers,pineapple, burnt butter, caramel. M: almond, melon, touch of caramel. Not enough acidity , not buttery enough either. A bit chemical. Interesting in nose not in mouth