- Light white exceptionally complex & elegant dry almost to the point of severe. Hints of nuts, apple, pear & orange zest with a delicate hint of pine resin. Falanghina: Italian white wine grape reportedly of Greek origin also said to be the grape variety behind Falernian the most famous wine of Roman antiquity.
- Farro Campi Flegrei FALANGHINA 2012
- Zesty, light, refreshing! Villa matilde.
- Vinatopia 4/6/13: full and fruity without being too sweet
- Falanghina flavors and structure. Flowery nose and light green grasss notes. Almost a white pepper finish. Central Italy. Vendor: Fav Brand