- Like the Pony Express trail, this wine was both unique and dry. In fact, a better description is flat, flavorless and quite dusty. This is a gift fit for a hobo or someone that you really don't like or want to like you.
- This was a delicious expression subtle oak and light gooseberry
- Rich expressive wine. Holds up to higher priced southern Rhones. More lush in style similar to gigondas
- Soft subtle expression of this varietal
- Inexpensive Red Blend from CA. Wine Express voted it their #1 Red Blend of 2013. It's ok, but it's not that good!