- 6.5/10. Acidic lasting taste. Quite brambly. £15 pizza express
- 7/10. Medium bodied wine, very dry and slightly bland aftertaste, lacking a depth of flavour. £21 pizza express
- 2015... light bodied,crisp and expressive... $19
- Needs airing, then brilliant. Bought in u express in Bordeaux city at at Catherine tram stop.
- Blackcurrants, vanilla and chocolate melded with toasty French oak. Rich and weighty with ripe black fruits. Intense varietal expression of Okanagan Merlot leaves a finish that won't end. Juicy with soft and supple tannins. Excellent with burger and fries, as well with stews. Pairs also well with all kinds of cheeses.