- Needs airing, then brilliant. Bought in u express in Bordeaux city at at Catherine tram stop.
- Blackcurrants, vanilla and chocolate melded with toasty French oak. Rich and weighty with ripe black fruits. Intense varietal expression of Okanagan Merlot leaves a finish that won't end. Juicy with soft and supple tannins. Excellent with burger and fries, as well with stews. Pairs also well with all kinds of cheeses.
- Like the Pony Express trail, this wine was both unique and dry. In fact, a better description is flat, flavorless and quite dusty. This is a gift fit for a hobo or someone that you really don't like or want to like you.
- This was a delicious expression subtle oak and light gooseberry
- Rich expressive wine. Holds up to higher priced southern Rhones. More lush in style similar to gigondas