- Exceptional Costco purchase. Nice fruit, complex but very pleasant. Would drink this every day. This is the 2010 vintage
- I always warn K not to buy "table wine" but this one is the exception to the rule!
- Exceptional food wine; complex and balanced. Dark fruit (plum)
- Fortified dessert wine. Intense raisin flavor & bouquet, almost overwhelming due to sweetness & 18% alcohol content. For those liking exceptionally sweet dessert wines, definitely a one-glass pour.
- A solid, if not exceptional, table red.