- I always warn K not to buy "table wine" but this one is the exception to the rule!
- Exceptional food wine; complex and balanced. Dark fruit (plum)
- Fortified dessert wine. Intense raisin flavor & bouquet, almost overwhelming due to sweetness & 18% alcohol content. For those liking exceptionally sweet dessert wines, definitely a one-glass pour.
- A solid, if not exceptional, table red.
- St helena wine thoma vineyard sent to the van duzer winery oregon exceptional color and taste 27.99 from crown liq indy.