- Celebrating Mom's birthday with filets and Forman 08. Exceptional wine
- Light white exceptionally complex & elegant dry almost to the point of severe. Hints of nuts, apple, pear & orange zest with a delicate hint of pine resin. Falanghina: Italian white wine grape reportedly of Greek origin also said to be the grape variety behind Falernian the most famous wine of Roman antiquity.
- Oh my! Exceptionally wonderful! Chewy, fruity, Shiraz from Portugal.
- I woke up in the morning and feel this wine was exceptional
- Wonderful color in the glass. Very easy nose. Soft flavors. Really nice aftertaste. Exceptional transition. Still has effervescents after sitting for ten minutes. We have this in!