- 2011 Ex Umbris Syrah. After being six blocks from a gas explosion I figured I was entitled to a few glasses
- Amazing bouquet, soft finish.
- Very fruity but not sweet. Excellent Syrah.
- Recommendation from GG for a chocolate pairing. 2010 Ex Umbris Syrah fom Columbia Valley. Smooth, concentrated, and a little sweeter than a typical Syrah. Good, but not fantastic for the price. Try again when I'm not drunk. $35.
- A bit of spice on the nose, peppery on the tongue at first. Going well with cheese & prosciutto.