- More of a "party" wine. Lighter but still has body to it, a tad acidic. Decanting is necessary. 6-7.
- 2012 Evodia Old Vines Garnacha - one of the best every day wines I've had. Retails for <$10. Full bodied, drinkable.
- Beautiful heavy wine. When first opens it has a nice grapefruit taste and smell.
- Extracted raspberry & cherry w/ acidic coating semi-dry tannins & notes of mineral, coca, herbs & espresso beans. 87
- 2011 - bold full flavor. Not for sipping needs a steak. Found at Costco in Co for $7