- Solid effort at less than 10 euro.
- Tres classique, tres bien fait, un brin sans surprise mais de bonne facture. Saluons les efforts de Paul Achs.
- Conquistadores del Cielo Pinot noir
- A young Bordeaux, inky in color. Take a bit of effort, aromas of black currants, menthol, stone, cigar smoke, cloves, and some flowers amd oak, light but decent nose. Close to full bodied, chunky, tannic mouth feel, need to sleep. Palate still need some time to come together, lacking a good balance, yet structured for aging, good amount of acidity accompanying the tannins. Taste of dark chocolate, smoked cherry, licorice. Finish of oaky smoke, flower, and tea leaf. Rest or decant.
- Center of Effort Chardonnay 2009