- Conquistadores del Cielo Pinot noir
- A young Bordeaux, inky in color. Take a bit of effort, aromas of black currants, menthol, stone, cigar smoke, cloves, and some flowers amd oak, light but decent nose. Close to full bodied, chunky, tannic mouth feel, need to sleep. Palate still need some time to come together, lacking a good balance, yet structured for aging, good amount of acidity accompanying the tannins. Taste of dark chocolate, smoked cherry, licorice. Finish of oaky smoke, flower, and tea leaf. Rest or decant.
- Center of Effort Chardonnay 2009
- Rich and opulent. Good acidity balanced with sugar. Well done effort by Dow.
- A Frescobaldi's second best effort!