- 2004 mag opened for 5 Big B'days. Perfect balance of fruit and tannins. Lush, smooth, no edges. A perfect time to drink.
- Calm pre-dinner drinking wine w a dry edge
- Very good. Great w/food & sipping. Smooth w/just enough edge. Corkless cork! Better unchilled.
- Nose is actually kinda low key, with only cream and sweetness, star fruit?? Close to full bodied. Extremely smooth, very ripe, but not over the top. Sugar coated cherry, orange zest, anise. Super smooth, great structure as always. Syrupy With time and air, nose of black currant, licorice coming out. Super tasty, chewy tannins, no hard edges at all for a young wine. Medium to full bodied Finish is decent, with vanilla note and light tea leaf The high alcohol level is masterfully hidden, brilliant. Slowly, developed iron, mineral nose
- Nestled on a gently sloping knoll on the north edge of Yountville, Ghost Block vineyard is named in honor of the histori