- Medium dry Loire white with crisp grape flavours. Domaine de Rabelais 2013. Bought on tour. Good for a summer drink on is own, but probably also with salmon or ham.
- Tart, dry, non-carbonated (like Broadbent), green apple - good to drink alone or with seafood, spicy Thai food, or salad
- Very sweet table wine. Drink cold on a hot day. Strong blackberry flavor. No acidity.
- Don't buy again unless u want to drink syrupy sweet carbonated ugh😩
- Nice slightly sweet easy drinking Mosel Riesling with hints of pear and tart apple. 87