- We drink this bottle of wine it was stone cold we had is after we had crayfish and fish and chips At Inverloch
- Decent SB. A little expensive for everyday drinking. Average $20 per bottle
- Don't know what to say. New flavor profile, nothing to compare to. Would not just buy to drink. Needs a specific rich, creamy, buttery dish. Tart, not fruity. A bottle Club pick at Goody Goody.
- MacMurray pinot noir. Very smooth and great drinking. Dry. Was once owned by actor Fred Mac Murray. **Claudia
- Velvety smooth nice drinking **Claudia