- Notes of tobacco, good stuff from down under!
- Rich truffle on first sniff Opulent, rich, floral, blue fruits, more truffle, then into fresh berries, sweet prune, cherry, fruit garden. With some more minerals coming out slowly. Leather, red cherry, iron mill, crushed stem, cocoa. Extremely soothing. Wants to lay down and chill under the sun in a garden by yhe pool. Unique, soft, gentle, mysterious feeling on the palate, strange, solid, smoke, blueberry, earthy, silky, dense Long long finish, expansive, truffle, wood, berries, smoke, last long long time. Classic
- $8.99. 2008. Nice. Warm. Light.
- About $14 a bottle from Down Under Cellars
- Another awesome Shiraz for under $12 from down under. Don't get boxed out of getting some of this one. 15% ABV too. :)