- Another awesome Shiraz for under $12 from down under. Don't get boxed out of getting some of this one. 15% ABV too. :)
- My new fav red from down under. Silky smooth McLaren Vale Shiraz that's full of black fruit from start to finish! Yum!
- Jammy, spicy Shiraz from down under, opaque purple to the edge. Think a big juicy steak or rack of lamb would pair well.
- Dark purple to the edge, 100% Aussie Shiraz. One of my favorite labels and wines from down under. Grab one soon!
- Dinner at the Good Earth Restaurant in London with Jphn and Andy. Nice red wine from Down Under.