- Smoky and gorgeous - a fabulous Chateauneuf and top-notch vintage ('08)
- From WH. Excellent. Repeat. Cotes du Rhone.
- Dark Rudy red, opaque, full bodied. Rich nose of wet earth, graphite, leather, lead pencil. Feeling the finish down the throat. Soft, plush, lush on the palate, same notes on taste with layers of spring floral and fruits, licorice, with traces of oak and smoked ham, very balanced and smooth. A little heated finish, good depth.
- Leider etwas oxidiert. Aber immer noch irre fett. Beeindruckend.
- Fruity, soft nose. Dry, light, warming aftertaste. Curtains.