- St Nicolas de Borgueil 2003, bought on tour. Domaine Olivier Les Clos Lourioux, 12.5%, Medaille de Bronze Paris 2005. Lovely dry red with mature fruit flavour. Has kept well; even though I suspected it might be part its best it clearly wasn't. Trouble is, it's the last one!
- Same bottle backside of June 29 - last night in Paris
- Had last night in Paris (June 29) and was a wonderful Cote du Rhone for only 32 euro.
- Great French Wine! Had while in Paris!
- Van hocras: heel lekker. Frisse citrus. 5,59 ex 19% btw. Prix d'or 2011 paris