- Crisp start, slightly acidic finish. Pretty good all around
- 2013 Dan Aykroyd Sauvignon Blanc - Nice Niagara Peninsula White from Diamond Estates. Citrusy. Pairs well with chicken.
- Special dinner for Brother Teddy's Big 55 at Sol Bar. Smooth, well balanced, good fruit, perfect tannins. 98.9.
- At Johnny and Lisa Ole Miss Vandy weekend great wine diamond mountain destrict
- Peculiar Malbec Very woody. I haven't decided if it's good or bad. Under $15 so worth the try. It's not bad, just weird